On the first Tuesday of each month, Perrys offers a deal to help make eating out during these rough economic times a little easier. A couple dining together can order one starter, one main entree, and one drink each from a modified menu, for a grand total of $25 per couple.
Perrys, located in Adams Morgan, classifies itself as a "new wave sushi bar," and people eating "new wave" tend to notice that the "new" means steeper prices. Since salads are priced around $8, and entrees run anywhere from $12-$25, two for $25 is a steal. And, if you can keep your waiter quiet, you may be able to convince your date that you shelled out the big bucks for a nice night out. The candle lighting and fresh flowers don't hurt either.
For more information, click here.
1811 Columbia Rd. NW, Washington, D.C.
More For Locals Only
• Find a Restaurant: click here
• Get Your Drink/Dance on: click here
• Quench Your Thirst With Our Happy Hour Guide: click here
• Eat Cheap in DC: click here
• Plan Your Night With Our Event Calendar: click here
• Music Snob's Concert Picks: click here
• Watch Our Celebrity Interviews click here
• Listen to Bands Perform Live in Our Studio click here