A mother and another person have been charged with reckless endangerment of a child and drug possession, after the woman's two-year-old daughter ate marijuana.
Nicole S. Corbett, 22, and Fernando V. Booker, 25, both of Manassas, Va., were taken into custody Thursday.
Corbett called 911 Thursday morning to report a possible overdose at a Red Roof Inn near Manassas, Prince William Police said. That’s when officers learned the toddler had ingested some marijuana. Police searched the room and seized more of the drug.
The little girl did not need to be hospitalized. She's now in the custody of Child Protective Services.
Corbett is being held on $10,000 bond. Booker is being held without bond. They're due in court Dec. 2.