Bangkok Joe’s will offer a cherry-inspired menu in honor of Washington’s upcoming festival. The Thai restaurant created a special three-course cherry-filled menu for lunch and dinner to coincide with the National Cherry Blossom Festival from Saturday, March 28 to Sunday, April 12, 2009.
Executive Chef and owner Aulie Bunyarataphan uses the scenery to create modern Thai cuisine dishes like her Smoked Shrimp-Cherry Blossom Dumpling with Cherry-Lime Cream Sauce. The three course lunch and dinner tasting menus are priced $25.09 and $35.09 respectively. A Frozen Cherry Bellini cocktail can also be added for an additional $8.00.
Of course no meal would be complete without dessert. This is where Chef Aulie’s Warm Cherry Custard with Sake Marinated Dried Cherry and Ginger Dust Tuile comes in.
For more information visit: www.bangkokjoes.com
3000 K Street NW
Washington, DC 20007
More For Locals Only
• Find a Restaurant: click here
• Get Your Drink/Dance on: click here
• Quench Your Thirst With Our Happy Hour Guide: click here
• Eat Cheap in DC: click here
• Plan Your Night With Our Event Calendar: click here
• Music Snob's Concert Picks: click here
• Watch Our Celebrity Interviews click here
• Listen to Bands Perform Live in Our Studio click here