NBA Essentials ranks our six favorite stories of the day.
1. NBC Washington. As you can see to the right, NBC's D.C. local team got photographic evidence of Gilbert Arenas' presidential ink.
2. Los Angeles Times. Danger, George Shinn: reigning Coach of the Year Byron Scott indicates the Lakers top gig might be one of those "dream jobs."
3. New Orleans Times-Picayune. Speaking of Shinn ...Phil Jackson comments on the duality of the Hornets owner's strict Christian beliefs with the endless Harrah's Casino ads all about New Orleans Arena.
4. Orlando Sentinel. Dwight Howard will offer a defense of his Slam Dunk title. What more can he do? He'll be asking fans that question shortly.
5. Clips Nation. Losing to the Kevin Martin-less Kings at home on longer rest ... not so good.
6. Ball Don't Lie. Where Syncing NBA Commercials to Jewel Videos Happens.
NBA Essentials: Ink We Believe In originally appeared on NBA FanHouse on Thu, 13 Nov 2008 14:05:00 EST . Please see our terms for use of feeds.