The Thanksgiving feast may be over, but that doesn't mean there isn't any food left to go around.
New York City eatery Made Nice has come up with a recipe for a day-after sandwich that's almost as good as the actual meal.
This is how you can replicate "The Gobbler."
U.S. & World
The day's top national and international news.
And if you don't have any leftovers left, you can stop by Made Nice Friday before 10 p.m. to pick one up while supplies last.
- Drizzle olive oil over two thickly cut slices of bread.
- Toast at 350° for 4 minutes.
- Shred leftover turkey meat and warm on the stove with gravy over low heat for 3 minutes.
- Place stuffing on top of one slice of toasted bread.
- Top with warm turkey.
- Finish with cranberry sauce and an extra spoonful of gravy.
- Place second slice of toasted bread on top and cut in half.