What to Do if You Have Tar on Your Car After VDOT Mishap

The Virginia Department of Transportation is getting an earful from dozens of drivers in Prince William County, Virginia, whose vehicles are covered with a tar-like material after driving through a stretch of road.

If the material got on your vehicle, VDOT said you should call 800-FOR-ROAD (367-7623) or visit my.vdot.virginia.gov.

Contact Us