Aside from ambassadors, not many people can say that they live in an embassy, but if you buy this week’s If I Had $3 Million listing you can be part of that small, but lucky group. This three-bedroom condo in Georgetown is located in The Residences at Harbourside, a luxury development that is housed above the Embassy of Sweden. Not only does this massive condo have over 4,100 square feet of interior space, but its main amenity is over 2,700 square feet of terrace space that offers views of the Potomac River and Kennedy Center.
- Address: 2900 K St. N.W., #606 (map)
- Bedrooms: Three
- Bathrooms: 4.5
- Square Footage: 4,162
- Year Built: 2008
- For the full listing, click here.
More recent articles about DC area real estate from UrbanTurf:
- Sponsored Post: The Embassy Condominium—Where The Past and The Future Meet
- The Floridian Announces New Pricing As It Prepares to Re-enter the Market
- Row House Features DC’s First Solar Chimney
Copyright 2007-2009, UrbanTurf.