For this week’s If I Had $1 Million listing, we head over to a three-bedroom townhouse that just went on the market in Adams Morgan. Perhaps the best part of this property is the enormous landscaped walled garden and two-tiered rear deck, an uncommon amenity in this neighborhood.
The interior has been completely renovated and now includes a chef’s kitchen, dining room, large master bedroom and a den/porch that overlooks the backyard. The home has a garage, so Adams Morgan parking problems will never be an issue. More details and photos below.
- Address: 1708 Euclid St. N.W. (map)
- Price: $1,095,000
- Bedrooms: Three
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- For the full listing, click here.
More recent articles about D.C.-area real estate from UrbanTurf:
- The Price of a Caribbean Getaway Revealed
- D.C. to Auction Off 18 Vacant Properties June 30
- Roundup: SW Waterfront Redevelopment Gets New Blood, Google Gazillionaire Sells Loft
Copyright 2007-2010, UrbanTurf.