This week’s installment of What X Buys You may look familiar as just last week we looked in the $749,000 price point. This week, we drop the price ever so slightly, and find a two-bedroom condo in an 1850 brick townhome on the corner of 16th and Q Streets (a favorite intersection of this author). The great thing about this unit is that it spans an entire floor of the property, and at just two bedrooms, the living room and the bedrooms themselves are quite spacious. Other selling points: two working fireplaces, a private balcony, two parking spaces and a renovated kitchen. More details and photos below.
- Address: 1601 16th St. N.W., #2 (map)
- Price: $739,000
- Bedrooms: Two
- Bathrooms: Two
- For the full listing, click here.
More recent articles about D.C.-area real estate from UrbanTurf:
- Tutt, Taylor, Rankin Claims Highest Priced Residential Sale for 2009
- EYA Announces Brookland Townhomes Will Start Selling in Spring 2010
- WBJ: Costco Moves Forward With D.C. Store
Copyright 2007-2009, UrbanTurf.