Michael Landrum's restaurant may have opened yesterday in a bigger location, but fans of the old place fear not - Ray's still has the same great steaks.
According to Capital Spice, Ray's the Steaks, now on 2300 Wilson Blvd., has addressed the complaints that arose from the old place's cramped quarters and reservation system. The new location features increased seating and a boost in the decor. They've also done away with the mandatory in-person reservations. People looking to snag a seat can call in, which is a particularly attractive change for those that do not live in the immediate area. However, most of the seating will be used for diners on a first come first serve basis, so it may be beneficial to arrive early to ensure a spot at one of the tables.
Michael Landrum's restaurants, which also include Ray's the Classic in Silver Spring, are well-known for their excellent steaks. This new location will be no exception, and anyone looking for a high-quality slab of meat can look to Ray's the Steaks to deliver. Landrum is also toying around with the idea of serving a bistro menu on weeknights, which will consist of three courses for $23.95. How's that for a cheap steak dinner?
For the rest of the story, click here.
2300 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, VA
More For Locals Only
- Find a Restaurant: click here
- Get Your Drink/Dance on: click here
- Quench Your Thirst With Our Happy Hour Guide: click here
- Eat Cheap in DC: click here
- Plan Your Night With Our Event Calendar: click here
- Music Snob's Concert Picks: click here
- Watch Our Celebrity Interviews click here
- Listen to Bands Perform Live in Our Studio click here