The Crystal City Business Improvement District is promoting retail and high-end fashion with Crystal Couture from Feb. 13-28.
Washingtonians will have the chance to browse sample sales, runway and trunk shows from designers, local boutiques, and area salons throughout the two-week long event.
The styles of seventy-five designers and retailers will be on display. Expect to find everything from national retailer Lucy to trendy lines iKY and YoSoy by local designer Luciana Tiktin.
Various contests and themes, such as Wedding Wednesday and Metro Men Monday, are scheduled for each day.
The event is part of a $25 million redevelopment of the Crystal Drive streetscape and the interior retail space.
Crystal Couture is open to the public and admission is free.
For more information visit www.crystalcity.org.
More For Locals Only
• Find a Restaurant: click here
• Get Your Drink/Dance on: click here
• Quench Your Thirst With Our Happy Hour Guide: click here
• Eat Cheap in DC: click here
• Plan Your Night With Our Event Calendar: click here
• Music Snob's Concert Picks: click here
• Watch Our Celebrity Interviews click here
• Listen to Bands Perform Live in Our Studio click here