Brains and a Bod! Yones Kutlu obliterated his competition for the title of DC’s Hottest Bartender, winning by an excess of nearly two thousand votes. Though this hottie is no stranger to competition, playing soccer for the University of Illinois while pursuing his degree in International Politics, he might be new to you.
Kutlu, 28, is the bright-eyed tattooed hotness behind the bar at Park (and Fourteenth). A native of Izmir, Turkey and current resident of Vienna, Va., Kutlu came to the U.S. at twenty-one, to attend college. After an internship in DC, he was in love…with the city and stayed. A personal trainer by day and bartender by night Kutlu spends what free time he has racing motorcycles and surfing.
His favorite part of bartending is “seeing people happy and having a good time," while his least favorite part of bartending is “Dealing with overly intoxicated customers.” When he's not working, you can find him at Lima, Josephine’s, or Fly.
Kutlu is featured on the cover of the April issue of On Tap Magazine, with fellow Park bartender, Matty Espichan. You can catch him at The Park and Fourteenth Thursdays through Fridays or there Sat. April 11th for On Tap Magazine’sApril issue, Hottest Bartender, release party.
More For Locals Only
• Find a Restaurant: click here
• Get Your Drink/Dance on: click here
• Quench Your Thirst With Our Happy Hour Guide: click here
• Eat Cheap in DC: click here
• Plan Your Night With Our Event Calendar: click here
• Music Snob's Concert Picks: click here
• Watch Our Celebrity Interviews click here
• Listen to Bands Perform Live in Our Studio click here