Apple Federal Credit Union and NBC4 are teaming up once again and Supporting Our Schools! This year, there are two ways to help.
You can bring new school supplies to any Apple Federal Credit Union branch now through Aug. 31. All donated supplies will be distributed to schools throughout Northern Virginia.
You can also support local teachers throughout our local area by making a secure monetary donation to their supplies and projects wish lists. Go here to find a school and teacher to support in your neighborhood, town or zip code. Below, see a few examples from around the DMV:
- Riverside Elementary School, Alexandria, VA: Ms. Ferrando's Classroom
- Timber Lane Elementary School, Falls Church, VA: Ms. Wagner's Classroom
- Roosevelt STAY Senior HS, District of Columbia: Ms. Hurt's Classroom
- Cesar Chavez Elementary School, Hyattsville, MD: Mrs. Matthews' Classroom
- Strawberry Knolls Elementary School, Gaithersburg, MD: Mrs. Stone's Classroom
Thank you for Supporting Our Schools. Together with Apple Federal Credit Union, we're Working 4 the Community and Working 4 You!