Crack: Ok, I know you’re thinking—what? But I’m not talking about the illegal transaction in the alley. Crack is the cabaret group led by the oh-so-popular drag queen, Summer Camp. Audience members can expect a whirlwind of comedy, goofy skits, music, dance and films. But this is not your average comedy show. Raunchy, R-rated audience participation games have made Crack something you never want to pass up. $8. 9 p.m.
2009 Eighth St. NW
Juana Molina: Looking for a bit of latin flare in your life? Well end your search here and check out the spicy flavor and rhythmic sounds of this Argentinean singer. Enjoy Juana Molina as she blends her Spanish culture with the strums of a guitar in her performance at the IOTA Club and Café. $15. 7 p.m.
IOTA Club & Cafe
2832 Wilson Blvd.
Dance Fusion: Take dancing to the next level with one of the premier dance competitions in the nation. On a playing ground of its own, dance fusion eliminates the dullness of one single genre of music or dance and encourages competitors use creativity to fuse new genres of music that are popular with today's youth. So dust off the old dancing shoes and prepare to be blown away. Orchestra Level seating: $25, Balcony seating: $20. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. Show starts at 6 p.m.
The Lincoln Theater
1215 U St.
Washington, DC 20009
More For Locals Only
• Find a Restaurant: click here
• Get Your Drink/Dance on: click here
• Quench Your Thirst With Our Happy Hour Guide: click here
• Eat Cheap in DC: click here
• Plan Your Night With Our Event Calendar: click here
• Music Snob's Concert Picks: click here
• Watch Our Celebrity Interviews click here
• Listen to Bands Perform Live in Our Studio click here