Designer pieces 70% off in Georgetown? Really?
And no, we're not talking about the grand opening of a Ross, this is real! Thirty local boutiques and galleries will be setting up at this Georgetown open-air market. Retailers at the side-walk sale will be offering steep discounts of up to 70% off designer goods, art, and antique home furnishings. In traditional French market-style, there will be food and music, so come hungry for dinner and bargains.
The sale will be held in the Bookhill neighborhood of Georgetown, located on upper Wisconsin Avenue, NW, between P Street and Reservoir Road.
If you're there on Saturday, stick around for the Georgetown House tour offering a glimpse into some of the ritziest homes in the area.
Fri. April 24 & Sat April 25
11 a.m.-6 p.m.
More For Locals Only
• Find a Restaurant: click here
• Get Your Drink/Dance on: click here
• Quench Your Thirst With Our Happy Hour Guide: click here
• Eat Cheap in DC: click here
• Plan Your Night With Our Event Calendar: click here
• Music Snob's Concert Picks: click here
• Watch Our Celebrity Interviews click here
• Listen to Bands Perform Live in Our Studio click here