The Washington Redskins announced its 2018 schedule Thursday night, which includes a Thanksgiving Day match against the Dallas Cowboys.
The Redskins will open the season on the road on Sept. 9 when they play the Arizona Cardinals, followed by back-to-back home games — first against the Indianapolis Colts on Sept. 16, then against the Green Bay Packers on Sept. 23.
For a third-straight year, the Redskins will play on Thanksgiving. The team will play its rival Dallas on Thursday, Nov. 22 and attempt to win at AT&T Stadium for the first time since 2016.
On Monday, Dec. 3, the Redskins will seek their 11th all-time victory over the Philadelphia Eagles. The Redskins’ most recent win against the defending Super Bowl champions was a 17-16 victory against the New York Giants on Dec. 3, 2012.
The Redskins will face the Eagles again in their final game of the regular season on Sunday, Dec. 30.
- Sunday, Sept. 9 at Arizona Cardinals (FOX) 4:25 p.m.
- Sunday, Sept. 16 vs. Indianapolis Colts (CBS) 1:00 p.m.
- Sunday, Sept. 23 vs. Green Bay Packers (FOX) 1:00 p.m.
- Sunday, Sept. 30 Bye
- Monday, Oct. 8 at New Orleans Saints (ESPN) # 8:15 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 14 vs. Carolina Panthers (FOX) 1:00 p.m.*
- Sunday, Oct. 21 vs. Dallas Cowboys (CBS) 4:25 p.m.*
- Sunday, Oct. 28 at New York Giants (FOX) 1:00 p.m.*
- Sunday, Nov. 4 vs. Atlanta Falcons (FOX) 1:00 p.m.*
- Sunday, Nov. 11 at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (FOX) 1:00 p.m.*
- Sunday, Nov. 18 vs. Houston Texans (CBS) 1:00 p.m.*
- Thursday, Nov. 22 at Dallas Cowboys (FOX) # 4:30 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 3 at Philadelphia Eagles (ESPN) # 8:15 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 9 vs. New York Giants (FOX) 1:00 p.m.*
- Sunday, Dec. 16 at Jacksonville Jaguars (FOX) 1:00 p.m.*
- Either Saturday, Dec. 22 or Sunday, Dec. 23 at Tennessee Titans (Time and network TBD)
- Sunday, Dec. 30 vs. Philadelphia Eagles (FOX) 1:00 p.m.*