See where the stars ended up last night.
- Brightest Young Things documented their Bluebrain, Molly Siegel, Empath experience at U St. Music Hall with pretty pictures [brightestyoungthings]
- Glamazon Diaries founder Makeda Saggau-Sackey took her assistant to Potenza for a "late din din” [GlamazonDiaries]
- New media consultant Shana Glickfield was nearly convinced to join the Peace Corps and also sees many cocktails in her future at The Jefferson [dcconcierge]
- Poet Sonia Sanchez discussed her new book “Morning Haiku” at Busboys [busboysandpoets]
- Luke Russertbroadcast this: “After 8 straight days of absurdity on Cap Hill. I am leaving work at 5 like a normal American. I've never looked 4ward to traffic so much” [RussertXM_NBC]