In this week’s installment of What X Buys You, we look in the $769,000 price point and find a three-bedroom renovated Victorian with parking a few blocks from Union Station. Aside from its location and sought-after amenity (parking), this renovated home has a main floor that includes a large living room with a fireplace, a new kitchen that offers a lot of counter space for preparing meals and a separate dining room. The master bedroom on the second floor has its own fireplace and one the bedrooms we envision as a great space for an office (it looks like the seller did as well). More details and photos below.
- Address: 413 3rd St. N.E. (map)
- Price: $769,000
- Bedrooms: Three
- Bathrooms: Two
- For the full listing, click here.
More recent articles about D.C.-area real estate from UrbanTurf:
- The Price to Live in a California Indoor/Outdoor Home Revealed
- Deal of the Week: Investor Special in Adams Morgan?
- Union Station Adds Discount Bus Service to NYC
Copyright 2007-2009, UrbanTurf.