The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission announced a voluntary recall of gel fuels because of flash fire and burn risks.
The risk comes when pourable gel fuels are added to already burning fire pots.
The recall is for gel fuels sold by these companies:
- Bird Brain Inc., of Ypsilanti, Mich.
- Bond Manufacturing of Antioch, Calif.
- Sunjel Company (2 Burn Inc.) of Milwaukee
- Fuel Barons Inc. of Lake Tahoe, Nev.
- Lamplight Farms Inc. of Menomonee Falls, Wis.
- Luminosities Inc. (Windflame) of St. Paul, Minn.
- Pacific Décor Ltd. of Woodinwille, Wash.
- Real Flame of Racine, Wis.
- Smart Solar Inc. of Oldsmar, Fla.