The Hill's list of its 50 most beautiful people always causes a stir when it drops each summer. But for the first time, the editors are asking you to sound off before the list arrives.
One of their "most beautiful" will be determined via online voting on TheHill.com and via Facebook. Just keep in mind this won't come down to Lupita Nyong'o or George Clooney -- they're seeking the 50 most beautiful people inside the Beltway.
The contenders in the new people's choice category are:
- Megan Chan, director of digital product for Politico
- Brad Jenkins, associate director of the White House's Office of Public Engagement
- Brian Johnson, director of federal relations at the American Petroleum Institute
- Mike McQuerry, communications director for Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas)
- Meredith Raimondi, staffer for Rep. Betty McCollum (D-Minn.)
Check out the contenders and their backgrounds online here.
The Hill's full list of its 50 most beautiful people of 2014 will launch July 29.
This is their 11th annual list. Past honorees have included then-Sen. Barack Obama in 2005; Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) in 2009, and Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) last year.