A drug-laced cupcake sent a Frederick High School student to the hospital on Wednesday.
It was more than just sprinkles and icing on the cupcake that sent a Frederick High School student to the hospital Wednesday
The Frederick News-Post reported that the 16-year-old student had consumed a cupcake laced with drugs.
An ambulance was dispatched to the school around noon time to treat a student suffering from a possible drug overdose.
Whether the cupcake contained marijuana or another substance was not immediately determined. According to the sheriff's office, the student ate the whole thing, so there was nothing left to test.
A letter sent home to parents said that going forward, outside food will be banned from the high school.
A group of students is being questioned in connection with the drug-laced cupcake, the News-Post said.