Police say a man suffered critical injuries to his arm and abdomen while working on an A/C unit Tuesday evening.
According to Mark Brady with Prince George's County Fire, the incident was reported around 8 p.m. in the 4300 block of Hamilton Street.
Brady said a pressure device exploded, causing "traumatic" injuries to the man.
U/D a pressure device exploded causing traumatic injuries to his arm and abdomen. TX to nearby Trauma Center pic.twitter.com/Z5OuBfDPGY
— Mark Brady (@PGFDPIO) August 6, 2014