Paramedics, Resident Hospitalized After Inhaling Pesticide

By Mila Mimica
|  Wednesday, Jan 15, 2014  |  Updated 11:23 PM EDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Paramedics, Resident Hospitalized After Inhaling Pesticide

advertisement

Two paramedics and a patient have been hospitalized after inhaling a large amount of pesticide at an Anacostia apartment complex.

Paramedics with D.C. Fire and EMS had initially responded to an apartment in the 2300 block of Good Hope Road Wednesday evening for a call of residents feeling unwell.

During the response, two of the paramedics themselves began feeling lightheaded. 

A HAZMAT crew responded, and found a large amount of pest control chemicals in the building.

The two paramedics, along with the patient they had been treating, have been transported to a local hospital. No word on their conditions. 

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
Join the Ride to Conquer Cancer
Join the Ride To Conquer Cancer, Sept. 13 Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out