Prince George’s County police are investigating a string of commercial armed robberies in the county over the weekend and are seeking the public’s help identifying the two gunmen.
Authorities say the same two thieves wearing masks and armed with semi-automatic handguns have been entering commercial establishments
Officials believe the following establishments were robbed by the same two gunmen:
- Shell Gas Station on the 13800 block of Annapolis Road in Bowie on Friday, May 11 at 10:25 p.m.
- Safeway Gas Station on the 12400 block of Fairwood Parkway in Glenn Dale on Saturday, May 12 at 9:47 p.m.
- Chesapeake Market on the 13800 block of Annapolis Road in Glenn Dale on Sunday, May 13 at 4:00 a.m.
- McDonalds on the 20 block of Ritchie Road in Capitol Heights on Saturday, May 12.
- 7-Eleven on the 7400 block of Central Avenue in Capitol Heights on Sunday, May 13.
- 7- Eleven on the 22 block of Watkins Park Drive in Kettering on Sunday, May 13.
Police ask anyone with information about these cases to call Crime Solvers at 1-866-411-TIPS (8477). A cash reward of up to $1,000 is being offered for the tip that leads to the arrest and indictment of those responsible for the robberies.