Cooking Fire Sparks Blaze in Anne Arundel County

Saturday, Nov 16, 2013  |  Updated 7:49 AM EDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Cooking Fire Sparks Blaze in Anne Arundel County

advertisement

A house fire in Laurel, Md., injured one man after he was cooking in his basement apartment early Saturday morning.

Anne Arundel Fire officials said the man, who is 59, was taken to the Baltimore Washington Medical Center with life-threatening injuries. A smoke detector alerted other residents in the house and they escaped unharmed.

The house in the 400 block of Old Line Avenue suffered an estimated $50,000 worth of damage.


 

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
Join the Ride to Conquer Cancer
Join the Ride To Conquer Cancer, Sept. 13 Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out