Baby Dies After Suffocating in Bed, Mom Says

Mother of three-week-old says she accidentally rolled over him in bed while sleeping

Thursday, Sep 6, 2012  |  Updated 10:49 AM EDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Baby Dies After Suffocating in Bed, Mom Says

Getty Images

A three-week-old boy died early Thursday morning, after his mother accidentally rolled over him in bed while sleeping, she said.

The baby was transported from the 1000 block of Barbaby Terrace SE to a local hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Stay with NBCWashington.com and NBC4 for more information.

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
NBC4's Camp4Kids
NBC4 launched Camp4Kids in 1993,... Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out