See where the stars ended up last night.
- Kelly Ann Collins hit up Lima Restaurant and Lounge [kellyanncollins]
- Venus Williams made her debut for the Washington Kastles World Tennis Team [Washington Post]
- Sophie Pyle was taken out to P.F. Chang's for a birthday dinner by her sister [sophiepyle]
- Luke Russert got behind the idea of journalists and politicians switching shirts like soccer players after tough interviews [RussertXM_NBC]
- Chef Jose Andres booked a flight to South Africa after watching his home nation, Spain, defeat Germany in the World Cup semi-final. Andres watched the game with the Spanish Ambassador and 9:30 Club owner Seth Hurwitz at his restaurant, Jaleo, in Bethesda [WaPo Reliable Source]
- Rep. Tim Ryan pleaded for LeBron James to stay with the Cleveland Cavaliers [timryan]