MARC's Camden Line will operate on an "S" schedule Friday following a deadly accident.
Prince George's County Police say a man jumped in front of a train near the Greenbelt Metro station around 7:40 p.m. Thursday. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Officials say because of the incident, there's a significant shortage of "properly rested crews." Only trains with an "S" under the train number on MARC's schedule will run.
The following trains will NOT operate Friday:
- Train 843 (5:30 a.m. departure from Camden Yards)
- Train 842 (7:00 a.m. departure from Union Station)
- Train 847 (6:30 a.m. departure from Camden Yards)
- Train 850 (5:22 p.m. departure from Union Station)
- Train 855 (5:25 p.m. departure from Camden Yards)
- Train 854 (6:55 p.m. departure from Union Station)
Officials say the Penn and Brunswick Lines are not affected.
Camden Line tickets will also be honored on the Penn Line.