On the bustling corner of Wisconsin Avenue and N St is the Cal-Italian Paolo’s Ristorante in Georgetown. Whether you’re sitting on the patio on a nice summer day or peering though a window during the colder months, Paolo’s offers prime seating for people-watching and great views of nearby shops and restaurants.
Guests are initially welcomed with a bowl of green-olive tapenade at the beginning of every meal. They can then choose from a variety of Italian inspired dishes, like mushroom tagliatelle, or Pizza is also a popular pick. Crème brulee or cheesecake flavored with vanilla bean and mascarpone are a great way to end the night.
Night owls can appreciate the restaurants’ laid back setting. An older crowd can usually be found at Paolo’s, which reflects a European ambiance. On Thursdays, $3 drinks, like raspberri screwdrivers and flirtinis, are part of the routine during Ladies Night.
Reservations are recommended for this popular eatery.
1303 Wisconsin Ave, NW
Washington, DC 20007
More For Locals Only
• Find a Restaurant: click here
• Get Your Drink/Dance on: click here
• Quench Your Thirst With Our Happy Hour Guide: click here
• Eat Cheap in DC: click here
• Plan Your Night With Our Event Calendar: click here
• Music Snob's Concert Picks: click here
• Watch Our Celebrity Interviews click here
• Listen to Bands Perform Live in Our Studio click here