You sure is UGLY! Well, you’re supposed to be right, it’s the Ugly Mug?
The Ugly Mug is one of the hottest restaurant/bar combos in the Barrack's Row area.
Contrary to its name, this hot spot boasts an attractive atmosphere with big-screen plasmas and classic bar décor, perfect for watching a fav sporting event or celebrating with your posse. The mug also offers a rack of great specials on meals and drinks.
Ugly muggers (and no we are not talking to you folks hooked on stealing) can enjoy some classic American favorites like mini cheeseburgers and brick oven pizzas, with hints of specialty dishes like the filet BLT and country-fried steak. Happy hour specials run from 4-7 p.m., Monday-Friday, offering such deals as:
$4 Rail Drinks
$7 Cheese pizzas
$5 Pepperoni rolls
The Mug also has 24 beers on tap and offers sports packages for every season, the perfect blend for your game-day get-togethers. Mhmmm. Where else can you find such attractive deals in a place so ugly? Certainly not from the woman across the bar. So if you’re looking for a hangout where you can let loose and get downright ugly, the Mug is the place for you.
723 8th Street SE
More For Locals Only
• Find a Restaurant: click here
• Get Your Drink/Dance on: click here
• Quench Your Thirst With Our Happy Hour Guide: click here
• Eat Cheap in DC: click here
• Plan Your Night With Our Event Calendar: click here
• Music Snob's Concert Picks: click here
• Watch Our Celebrity Interviews click here
• Listen to Bands Perform Live in Our Studio click here