NBC4 and Cozi moved to a new frequency on Aug. 1.
You'll still find us on the same channel numbers, but if you watch using a TV antenna, you'll need to rescan or you'll lose our signals. If you watch on cable, satellite or digital, you don't need to rescan.
Follow these simple steps to rescan:
- Go to your TV menu
- Select "Channel Setup" (or similar)
- Choose "Antenna" and/or "Air"
- Run "Auto-program"
- Your TV may take 3 to 15 minutes as it searches for channels in your area
The National Association of Broadcasters has a website that can help you figure out the re-scanning process, and the FCC has prepared the video below as well.
Here are some more tips for troubleshooting:
1. Unplug the antenna from the TV, perform the rescan, plug the antenna back in and rescan once again. Sometimes TV tuners need to be cleared before they will see the new frequencies, and this will do it.
2. Using the remote, manually punch in our channel number:
- WRC – 34.3
- COZI – 34.4
If your television is not digital, but you have a digital set-top box, refer to your set-top box product manual to learn how to add channels.
And if you run into trouble, we're here to help. Call this number: 855-999-1518.