With so many ways to celebrate Cinco de Mayo in D.C., it could be east to overindulge. But one local service is making sure everyone makes it home safely.
SoberRide will be available to residents in D.C. metro area from 4 p.m. Thursday until 4 a.m. Friday.
All you have to do is call 800-200-8294 (TAXI). The service covers the first $30 of the fare; riders are responsible for anything more than $30. Riders must be 21 and older.
A SoberRide call operator will direct your ride request to one of the program's participating cab companies, which include:
- Alexandria Yellow Cab (Alexandria)
- Barwood, Inc. (Montgomery County)
- Fairfax Yellow Cab (Fairfax County)
- Loudoun Yellow Cab (Eastern Loudoun County)
- Northern Virginia Checker (Prince William County)
- Red Top Cab Company (Arlington County)
- Silver Cab of Prince George's County (Prince George's County)
- Yellow Cab of District of Columbia (District of Columbia)
- Yellow Cab of Prince William County (Prince William County)