Read this and you'll look smart. You don't have to be intelligent to impress people -- you just have to fake it. Here's a daily list of fascinating articles that will wow your friends, surprise your co-workers and make you seem sharp at a cocktail party or over the lunch counter....
- Google's Streetview is running into legal trouble in Europe where officials are quietly urging the company not to introduce the service that provides 360-degree, ground-level view from any address into certain Euro-zone countries because it may challenge privacy laws.
- The first metal show in five years was recently played in Baghdad and metalheads defied militias to rock out.
- Deleting those incriminating photos on facebook is only half the battle. Now, new technology makes it possible for individuals to make duplicates of your house, office or car keys just from an image.
- One California-based company is trying to produce 200 million gallons of synthetic biofuel for $2 per gallon annually by 2011.
- Wallace Shawn: playwright, upper East Sider and a part of the Gossip Girl cast?