Conde Nast Drops Terry Richardson After Misconduct Claims - NBC4 Washington

Conde Nast Drops Terry Richardson After Misconduct Claims

Richardson's agent did not immediately respond to a request for comment

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    Conde Nast Drops Terry Richardson After Misconduct Claims
    Getty Images for HTC
    Conde Nast International says it is severing ties with Terry Richardson, the U.S. fashion photographer who has faced allegations of sexual misconduct.

    Conde Nast International says it is severing ties with Terry Richardson, the U.S. fashion photographer who has faced allegations of sexual misconduct.

    The company's magazines include Vogue, GQ, Glamour and Vanity Fair.

    In an email published by the Daily Telegraph, executive vice president and chief operating officer James Woolhouse told Conde Nast country presidents that the company "would like to no longer work with" Richardson. He said completed but unpublished work "should be killed and substituted with other material."

    Conde Nast confirmed the content of the email Tuesday but declined to comment further.

    'Late Night’: Mariska Hargitay, Ice-T Reflect on ‘SVU'

    [NATL] 'Late Night’: Mariska Hargitay, Ice-T Reflect on ‘SVU'

    Two of the stars of NBC’s ‘Law & Order: SVU’, Mariska Hargitay and Ice-T, chat with Seth Meyers ahead of the premiere of the 20th season of the show. The pair reflects on what it’s been like working on the show together for 20 years.

    (Published Wednesday, Sept. 19, 2018)

    Richardson's agent did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Richardson has previously denied mistreating models.

    Richardson has photographed stars including Beyonce, Rihanna and Lady Gaga and directed Miley Cyrus's "Wrecking Ball" video.