This week’s Deal of the Week is a one-bedroom condo in Dupont Circle that could be a great unit for an up-and-coming chef. The renovated kitchen is quite large for the unit, and has recessed lighting, a breakfast bar, a built-in knife rack and updated appliances. The living room has a large bay window and a built-in entertainment center, and the bedroom is also spacious and has a wall of closets that provide a good deal of storage. More photos and info below. For the full listing, click here.
1712 Corcoran St. N.W. #2 (see map here)
- Price: $274,555
- Bedrooms: One
- Bathrooms: One
- Year Built: 1890
Here are some monthly payment calculations based on a 20-percent down payment and a 30-year fixed rate mortgage at 5.03 percent.
- Loan Amount: $219,644
- Principal and Interest: $1,183
- Monthly Fees: Approximately $430
- Est. Insurance: $50
- Total Monthly Payments: $1,663
More recent articles about D.C.-area real estate from UrbanTurf:
- In Some Cities, $177,700 Can Still Buy Some House
- Making My Home My Own: A Capitol Hill Renovation Story
- The Best New Listings in the D.C. Area
Copyright 2007-2009, UrbanTurf.