Tucked away on a quiet side street in Georgetown is one of the best Italian restaurants in the city. Paper Moon can be described as a quaint restaurant that gives you a great bang for your buck in relaxed atmosphere.
The menu offers a sizable number of options. Traditional dishes served include Piccata Parmigiana (veal with mozarella and tomato sauce) and Penne con Gamberi (penne with shrimp, artichokes, tomatoes, and extra virgin olive oil). The wood-fired pizza is another popular option.
The quality of food is always an important factor in any dining outing. However, service can easily make or break the experience. The servers at this restaurant are always friendly and relatively attentive.
If you are looking for a great date spot, Paper Moon is unbeatable. The décor consists of fitting Italian designs with just the right amount of lighting. On warmer days outside seating provides great views of the street scene featuring a peek of the nearby C&O canal.
On Saturdays patrons don’t have to go far to enjoy free entertainment. The dining room transforms into a dance floor from 11:30 p.m. until 3 a.m. Also offered on the weekends is a buffet style Sunday brunch.
Paper Moon is open daily for lunch and dinner.
1073 31st St. NW
Washington, DC 20007
More For Locals Only
• Find a Restaurant: click here
• Get Your Drink/Dance on: click here
• Quench Your Thirst With Our Happy Hour Guide: click here
• Eat Cheap in DC: click here
• Plan Your Night With Our Event Calendar: click here
• Music Snob's Concert Picks: click here
• Watch Our Celebrity Interviews click here
• Listen to Bands Perform Live in Our Studio click here