A 21-year-old D.C. man was arrested for his role in three armed robberies at 7-Eleven stores -- on 7/11.
Phillip Liverpool of Southeast D.C.was arrested on Thursday, July 11 for armed robberies at three Northeast D.C.convenience stores earlier this year.
According to officials, Liverpool is responsible for the following robberies:
- Jan. 25: 1900 block of Rhode Island Ave. NE
- Jan. 31: 7400 block of Georgia Ave. NE
- June 12: 2500 block of Benning Rd. NE
Authorities said Liverpool was arrested following to a multi-jurisdiction investigation involving the D.C., Montgomery County, Prince George's County and Bladensburg City police departments. They are continuing to investigate other armed robberies.
MORE ON NBCWASHINGTON.COM
- Former D.C. Councilman Could Face Fine for Bribery
- Body of Missing Kayaker Pulled from Great Falls
- Metro GM: Train Operators Turning Off Emergency Intercoms
- Mount Vernon Shows Off George Washington's New Library