Police say more than a dozen nail salons, dry cleaners and barber shops in Dumfries and Woodbridge, Va. were targeted by burglars last weekend.
The seven burglaries and six attempted burglaries were reported between Aug. 16 and 18 and police say they believe the same suspects are responsible -- they used large rocks to break the glass doors of the businesses.
At Top Nails in Woodbridge, the suspects took the salon's entire register on the way out.
- Hair Cuttery located at 12421 Hedges Run Dr in Woodbridge
- Clippers Barber Shop located at 13234 Occoquan Rd in Woodbridge
- Top Nails located at 13231 Occoquan Rd in Woodbridge
- Golden Nails located at 13544 Jefferson Davis Hwy in Woodbridge
- Dairy Queen located at 5061 Waterway Dr in Dumfries
- Stylish Nail Salon located at 17473 Jefferson Davis Hwy in Dumfries
- Mijin’s Barber Shop located at 17475 Jefferson Davis Hwy in Dumfries
- The Dry Cleaner located at 12794 Darby Brooke Ct in Woodbridge
- Nail Design & Spa located at 12429 Hedges Run Dr in Woodbridge
- Center Barber Shop located at 13538 Jefferson Davis Hwy in Woodbridge
- K Pak Cleaners located at 16677 River Heritage Blvd in Dumfries
- A++ Nails located at 16681 River Heritage Blvd in Dumfries
- Beauty Dynamix located at 16685 River Heritage Blvd in Dumfries
If you have any information on these crimes, call police at 703-670-3700.