Man Fatally Shocked Hanging Christmas Lights

Thursday, Dec 19, 2013  |  Updated 10:10 AM EDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Man Fatally Shocked Hanging Christmas Lights

NBCPhiladelphia.com

advertisement

Anne Arundel County officials say a 34-year-old man died after he was shocked while putting up Christmas lights.

County police and fire officials say Jason Byrnes was hanging lights for a neighbor in North Beach on Monday and he was shocked when the ladder he was standing on touched an electrical wire.

Officials say Byrnes died shortly after he arrived at Prince George's Trauma Center.

Officials said the death has been ruled accidental.

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
Join the Ride to Conquer Cancer
Join the Ride To Conquer Cancer, Sept. 13 Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out