Cherry Blossom 10-Mile Run Closes D.C. Streets
Many roads closed until 10:30 a.m.
Several main roads in the District of Columbia will be closed on Sunday morning as the Cherry Blossom 10 Mile Run takes over the streets of the capital.
Via DDOT, here is a full list of street closures. The following stretches of road will be closed until 10:30 a.m.
- Independence Avenue, SW between 14th Street and 23rd Street
- Ohio Drive, from 23rd Street to Virginia Ave (Rock Creek Parkway Section)
- Ohio Drive, Riverside and Channel Side (East and West Potomac Parks)
- Memorial Bridge to include Arlington Memorial Circle and Lincoln Memorial Circle
- 23rd Street, NW from Constitution Avenue to Lincoln Memorial Circle
- 17th Street, NW from Constitution Avenue to Independence Avenue
- Raoul Wallenburg Place (15th Street, SW) from Maine Avenue to Independence Avenue
- Daniel French Drive, SW
- Henry Bacon Drive, NW
- Parkway Drive, NW
- Maine Avenue, SW, from 12th Street to 15th Street (All eastbound Traffic will be diverted onto Interstate 395 South)
The follow stretch of road will be closed until 11:30 a.m.
- 15th Street, NW between Independence and Constitution Avenues
Constitution Avenue will remain open, as will the George Washington Memorial Parkway with the exception of Memorial Circle. Motorists coming to the District of Columbia from Virginia are urged to use the Roosevelt Bridge to access Constitution Avenue.