Known for its laid back atmosphere and reasonable prices, Bourbon brings a certain level of authenticity to Adams Morgan.
The restaurant and bar serves American classics such as soups, sandwiches and their own chili. Regulars tend to describe them as comfort fare. Although Bourbon is a hot spot for dinner, you can also find a decent selection of dishes, like corned beef hash and raspberry pancakes, on their brunch menu.
As its name would suggest, there is a hefty assortment of bourbons and whiskeys to choose from. Bourbon is also a popular place for beer, particularly during happy hour. Many of the bottled beers and everything from the draft comes from domestic microbreweries.
The upstairs can get packed depending when you go, so if you’re looking for a more tranquil vibe stick with the downstairs. A DJ spins party favorites amongst two additional bars. The best part is that there’s no cover charge. You can also look forward to spending time on the outdoor patio with warmer weather around the corner.
Bourbon has an additional location in Glover Park.
More For Locals Only
• Find a Restaurant: click here
• Get Your Drink/Dance on: click here
• Quench Your Thirst With Our Happy Hour Guide: click here
• Eat Cheap in DC: click here
• Plan Your Night With Our Event Calendar: click here
• Music Snob's Concert Picks: click here
• Watch Our Celebrity Interviews click here
• Listen to Bands Perform Live in Our Studio click here