Conjuring up images of the pads that athletes or movie stars show off on MTV Cribs, this massive loft-like penthouse in the Bryan School Lofts is a fairly jaw dropping unit. Given that it is a two-bedroom condo, it is much more fitting for a wealthy bachelor (or bachelorette) than a family, but the layout will make the eventual owner happy regardless of who it is. There are 20-foot ceilings, huge windows from the property’s schoolhouse days, an enormous kitchen and living area, and a private roof terrace with views of the Capitol. More details and photos below.
Living and Kitchen Area
Doors to Terrace Off Family Room
- Address: 1315 Independence Avenue SE, #34 (map)
- Price: $1,595,000
- Bedrooms: Two
- Bathrooms: Two
- Square Footage: 2,304
- For the full listing, click here.
More recent articles about DC area real estate from UrbanTurf:
- Deal of the Week: New Two-Bedroom For Under $370K in Shaw
- Metro Returns to 1982 During Snowmaggedon
- FHA Changes Could Have Substantial Effect on Condo Buyers
Copyright 2007-2009, UrbanTurf.