9 Evacuated From Md. Apartments for Gas Leak

Monday, May 16, 2011  |  Updated 4:17 PM EDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
9 Evacuated From Md. Apartments for Gas Leak

advertisement

Prince George's County firefighters have evacuated nine people from homes as a precaution because of a large natural gas line that ruptured nearby.

Fire department spokesman Mark Brady said Monday the gas line was broken near 22nd Avenue and Amherst Road.

Brady said a commander on the scene warned the evacuation could last several hours.

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
Join the Ride to Conquer Cancer
Join the Ride To Conquer Cancer, Sept. 13 Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out