News4’s Angie Goff shows us some of the best diet and fitness apps to help you stay on track with your health goals. She got a little help from Beltsville mom Myisha Frazier-McElveen, who uses her smartphone as her personal trainer.
• Nexercise: Free daily workout and fitness GPS tracker for weight loss, motivation, cardio and strength training
• GymPact: Earn cash for working out - that's paid by non-exercisers
• FitBit: Track activity, food, calories.. can add pedometer
• Moves: Uses iPhone to track your activity
• Gojee: Suggests healthy recipes based on what you have in the pantry