1. New York Times, via Straight Bangin'. Stephon Marbury to Eddie House, during a heated exchange during a N.Y.-Boston preseason game: "You're nothing! You're caught up in basketball. Get caught up in life."
2. NoNotPossible.com, via The Bog. Fun for fans of Steve "DAGGER!" Buckhantz. Which is to say "Fun for everyone."
3. Dime Mag. Sneakers modeled after a bottle of Hennessey. There should be no problem finding the right endorser for this one.
4. TrueHoop. Agent Marc Cornstein discusses his work to provide safer outdoor courts for young ballers.
5. Basketball Prospectus. Kevin Pelton unleashes a promising projection system (background here). This one previews the Central Division, and splits the decision on comeback seasons for Luol Deng and Kirk Hinrich.
6. Free Darko. The Every Game Preview hits March.