“Patrick is continuing to receive treatment,” the rep said in a statement to Access.
Earlier this week, the National Enquirer reported that the star of A&E’s “The Beast” had stopped receiving chemo treatment for his stage 4 pancreatic cancer.
“There’s nothing more doctors can do for him. We are down to the wire and the goal now is to keep Patrick comfortable,” a family friend reportedly told the Enquirer.
But according to Patrick’s rep, the report that the star has ended his treatment run is “not true.”
On Thursday, when reached by phone, Patsy Swayze, Patrick’s mother, also shot down the claim.
“He hasn’t told me if he has [stopped],” Patsy told Access Hollywood.
Patsy expressed her frustration over the constant reports about her son’s health.
“I wish they would just leave him alone,” Patsy said.
She added that Patrick is currently “doing as well as he can.”
Earlier this month, “The Beast” star was admitted to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, suffering from pneumonia. He was released several days later.
In an interview with Barbara Walters conducted in December, but aired in January, Patrick admitted that his day-to-day battle with pancreatic cancer is scary.
“There’s a lot of fear here,” Patrick told Barbara. “There’s a lot of stuff goin’ on. Yeah, I’m scared. Yeah, I’m angry. Yeah, I’m [like], ‘Why me?’ Yeah, I’m all this stuff.”
Related Content from AccessHollywood.com:
PLAY IT NOW: ‘Beast’ Creators React To Patrick Swayze’s Pneumonia, Cancer Battle
PLAY IT NOW: First Look: Patrick Swayze In ‘The Beast’