It takes two to tango, and this year’s new “Stars” now have their “Dancing” partners.
As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, Nancy O’Dell will be dancing with Tony Dovolani – something that made both Nancy and Tony very happy.
“I’m so glad you’re doing this and I’m really happy I got you,” Tony told Nancy on Tuesday when the pair finally met.
Last year’s “Dancing” champ Derek Hough will try to make it back-to-back disco balls when he hits the floor with rapper Lil’ Kim, while Season Six champ Mark Ballas will be two-stepping with Olympian Shawn Johnson, as Shawn revealed during an interview on Wednesday with “The Billy Bush Show.”
Former NFL star Lawrence Taylor will dance with Edyta Sliwinska, while “Jackass” funnyman Steve-O will be paired up with Lacey Schwimmer, and actress-turned-reality beauty Denise Richards will try to keep up with Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
This season also features a real-life couple dancing together – Julianne Hough and her country singing boyfriend Chuck Wicks.
Meanwhile, real-life husband and wife Jewel and rodeo star Ty Murray will be competing against each other, with first-time “Dancing” pros Dmitry Chaplin and Chelsie Hightower as their respective partners.
The complete list of this year’s “Dancing” couples:
- Access Hollywood’sNancy O’Dell and Tony Dovolani
- Olympic gymnast Shawn Johnson and Mark Ballas
- Rapper Lil’ Kim and Derek Hough
- NFL legend Lawrence Taylor and Edyta Sliwinska
- “Sex and The City” actor Gilles Marini and Cheryl Burke
- Actress Denise Richards and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Former pop star Belinda Carlisle and Jonathan Roberts
- “Jackass” star Steve-O and Lacey Schwimmer
- Rodeo star Ty Murray and Chelsie Hightower
- Singer Jewel and Dmitry Chaplin
- Comedian David Alan Grier and Kym Johnson
- Country singer Chuck Wicks and Julianne Hough
- Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak and Karina Smirnoff
Related Content from AccessHollywood.com:
PLAY IT NOW: Access Extended: Nancy O’Dell Meets Her ‘Dancing’ Partner
PLAY IT NOW: Nancy O’Dell’s ‘Dancing’ Wardrobe