At the old Kaffa House, party people would show their enthusiasm for the jams by bashing holes in walls. Hence, the name "Bashment." DJ Fiyaman and DJ Underdog will try to inspire the same kind of enthusiasm at Bohemian Caverns with their roots and dub beats. Doors open 10 p.m. Admission $10.
2001 Eleventh St.
N.W. Washington, D.C. 20001
Elizabeth Von Trapp:
The singer, granddaughter of the legendary Maria and Baron Von Trapp, demonstrates her own musical style at Alden Theatre. Show 8 p.m. Admission $30.
1234 Ingleside Ave.
McLean, VA 22101
Pay what you can, whether it's a dime or a Franklin, to see Stoppard's much-lauded Rock n' Roll, a play about politics, music, and love. Show 2 p.m.
The Studio Theatre
1501 14th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20005
More For Locals Only
• Find a Restaurant: click here
• Get Your Drink/Dance on: click here
• Quench Your Thirst With Our Happy Hour Guide: click here
• Eat Cheap in DC: click here
• Plan Your Night With Our Event Calendar: click here
• Music Snob's Concert Picks: click here
• Watch Our Celebrity Interviews click here
• Listen to Bands Perform Live in Our Studio click here