Mos Def: The multi-talented rapper/actor showcase his lyrical abilities in a mix of jazz, rock, and soul. This will be a sort of revival for the Brooklyn rhymer, who set music on a back burner for a while to pursue his acting career. This is mos def a show for the hip-hop heads. 6:30 and 9:30. $35.
Sorry to all you late birds, but the early show is already sold out.
815 V St. NW
Washington, DC 202-265-0930
What’s a Girl to Do?: Finding it hard to resist that last bottle of Nuvo? Tara Handron understands and has the solution: a one-woman show. Handron tackles issues of women and alcoholism in a solo performance titled, “What's a Girl to Do When It's Time to Put Down the Drink?” 7:30 p.m. Runs through Feb. 25.
H Street Playhouse
1365 H St. NE
Washington, DC 202-396-0050
O-Dinner-tini: Hmmm where to go for dinner and drinks? Stop by The Mansion for a tasty variety of unlimited beverages, cheese, vegetable baskets, and full dinner. There are plenty of options available for vegetarians. $40. 5:30-8 p.m.
2020 O Street N.W.
Washington, DC 20036
More For Locals Only
• Find a Restaurant: click here
• Get Your Drink/Dance on: click here
• Quench Your Thirst With Our Happy Hour Guide: click here
• Eat Cheap in DC: click here
• Plan Your Night With Our Event Calendar: click here
• Music Snob's Concert Picks: click here
• Watch Our Celebrity Interviews click here
• Listen to Bands Perform Live in Our Studio click here