Become Your Own Bartender: Learn the basics of bartending as taught by local mixologist Derek Brown. The cost for the three-session course, which includes a bartending kit, is $225. 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. The second class Feb. 23 and the third class will take place March 2. All classes are held at CulinAerie.
1131 14th St.
Washington, DC 20005
Washington, DC Restaurant Week: Try something new and enjoy great deals at some of the top restaurants in the District. Tonight will be your first chance to take advantage of these specials. The event will feature 3-course lunches for $20.09 and 3-course dinners for $35.09 from February 16-22. Reservations are recommended.
Visit http://www.washington.org/restaurantwk/ for more information.
Angie Stone at Birchmere: Singer, songwriter, and self taught keyboardist Angie Stone performs live at the Birchmere. Tickets are $59.50 and the show begins at 7:30 p.m.
3701 Mt. Vernon Ave.
Alexandria, VA 22305
More For Locals Only
- Find a Restaurant: click here
- Get Your Drink/Dance on: click here
- Quench Your Thirst With Our Happy Hour Guide: click here
- Eat Cheap in DC: click here
- Plan Your Night With Our Event Calendar: click here
- Music Snob's Concert Picks: click here
- Watch Our Celebrity Interviews click here
- Listen to Bands Perform Live in Our Studio click here